Monday, September 21, 2009

the dog who blogs: a day in the life.


miley mae douglass

i have the bestest family
and the bestest friends.
follow my blog every
monday and see the world
through my big brown eyes.







i'm a busy girl.
so much to do.
my list is ever growing.

today i helped load the dishwasher.

you should always pre-rinse.

 then i checked on the fish.


they were all in the water, so my job here is done. 

 i'm only 2, so i can't get my learner's permit yet,
so momma drove me to the bank. 



that is where they keep the extra dog treats.
it's great, you pull up to this big window.
people smile and ohh and ahh over you.
then you shoot them back a sweet smile, and get up as far as
you can in the car window and waalaah, this big drawer
comes out with a dog treat in it.
it's pure genius!


when we got home i found a delicious grasshopper.
they are a favorite snack of mine.
just one problem though.
i always have to use a toothpick afterwords. you too huh?

my supply of grasshoppers seems to be getting low.
momma says i have eaten all of them.
so, if you happen to have any extra....buzz me, will ya?
i'm so good at catching them, cause i blend in with my surroundings.

i know, you don't have to say it....ok, you can....i'm so cute.
being cute is tough work too ya know.


excuse me for a moment.....that cat wants something.
 no harri, you can't type.  i'm using the computer now.
get off me or i'll bite you....i'm serious, i will bite you.
ok, fine, but only this one time, and it will cost you.

and i will type it for you....you always drool on the screen
and blame it on me.  now go away.  grrrrr.

that cat wants everyone to know that she
helps around the house too.  (as if!)
she helped momma flatten one little box for
recycling and she thinks she is all that, and a bag of treats.

i could of totally done that....darn cat.
she really just sleeps all day.
she wants you to think she is a work a holic like me.
but i'm guessing you people are smarter than that.
speaking of sleep....i'm feeling a bit tired...really tired as a matter of fact.

that cat must of slipped something into my water dish.  
 you will pay f o r...  t  h  i  s  ...  h  a   r..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz






MILEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!!