Monday, September 14, 2009

the dog who blogs: doodle drama

miley mae douglass

i have the bestest family
and the bestest friends.
follow my blog every
monday and see the world
through my big brown eyes.





apparently last week's post caused a little drama with the goldendoodles in the hood.
apparently they too, know how to email.
apparently those doodles, were fighting over me .
apparently i am more popular than i thought!

so doodles, let me clarify this for you.
you are all my bdff's
i like playing with all of you.
even you waffle...did you get the flowers that i sent?
















you did?  fabulous !

you see doodles, we can have lots of bdff's cause we are nothing like
those humans who only seem to have one bff, unless your a blogger
human, then apparently you can have as many as you want.

please forgive me doodles, i didn't mean to step on any paws with my post.
can't we go back to old times?  you remember,
like when i had you doodles over for a pool party.







































that was fun right?

or for the sleepovers.
















wow marley, no offense but that's some serious bedhead.

oh, and then there was the picnic.
















i will even forgive you waffle, for trying to steal my favorite spot.

i hope that we can all be friends.
cause that's what i want.
more than anything.
besides...how could you not love this face?





















hey marley...call me.


MILEY

1 comment:

  1. OMG!, that is the funniest thing i've EVER seen in my life,! you dont even know!

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!!