Monday, September 28, 2009

the dog who blogs: family secret


miley mae douglass

i have the bestest family
and the bestest friends.
follow my blog every
monday and see the world
through my big brown eyes.








i'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
i was adopted.
can you believe it?
i'm sure your all shocked,
but it's ok, i'm glad it happened.

i was very lucky.
i had listed my mug on this website, (see i told ya i had computer skills)
and momma & daddy saw it.
they had to make an appointment to see me,
cause as we all know...i'm a very busy girl.
i'm glad they did.
it was love at first sight.
i could tell right away, this was the family for me.

i took them back to my office so we could get to know each other better.


those feet belong to my foster dad.
he kept me until i decided who i wanted to live with.

when i decided i definitely wanted to live with amy & craig,
i yelled through the door to my assistant, to start the paper work.

 man, was she slow...



momma & daddy signed some stuff and i was "officially" theirs.
i was very excited!!!!

i think maybe they were too.

here i am with my first visitors.

 

i was one happy pup.
and since i moved in on may day,
some nice people left me a may day basket full of goodies.

my favorite was the chew bone flowers.
they were awesome.

all the excitement from the first day made me pretty tired.
 
so i took a little nap on my new friend susan's lap.

i like it here.  
i plan on staying a long time.
even if that cat has to live here too.
i was told it had something to do with a clerical error.
anyway, see ya next week.

MILEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!!