Monday, January 11, 2010

the dog who blogs: my christmas.

miley mae douglass

i am 1/2 italian greyhound &
1/2 wiener dog, so i am fast.
i have the bestest family
and the bestest friends.
follow my blog (most) every
monday and see the world
through my big brown eyes.
i hope all of you had a "wicked woofy" (as my friend duke would say)
Christmas and new year.
this super fly hound got spoiled rotten.
...and that's exactly how it should be.
on Christmas eve i tried to stay up so i could get a glimpse of the "big guy"
 
i've heard he brings good doggy's presents.
I AM SUCH A GOOD DOG...despite what you may have heard.
i think momma went a little overboard saying i "ran away" in concordia.
i just needed to work off  that turkey that they "insisted" on feeding me.

i just couldn't seem to stay awake...it's my demanding lifestyle i guess.
but when i woke up in the morning i found this.
 
OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY!!!
i wonder what's inside.
maybe it's goodies.
maybe it's a real squirrel.
maybe it's a letter telling me that cat moved.
maybe it's a nice juicy turkey...just for me!

it was a gorilla, with squeakers.
i [heart] squeakers!
i didn't have one of these.
man did i have some fun!


i also got my own "big guy" to keep my gorilla company.
he talks too.
 
"HO HO HO...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
he even sings "santa claus is coming to town"

that cat didn't want anything to do with opening presents.
that just confirms what i have been telling you all along.
very low intelligence level.
all she cared about was playing in the worthless paper!
 


that's the best picture i've seen of her in years.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
since she didn't seem too interested in her toy...i promptly took it :)

















she did however care that she got some canned food from santa.






































i tried to get some, but she strategically placed it where i couldn't reach it.
hmm, maybe canned cat food has brain boosters in it...
must. rid. house. of. all. canned. cat food!!  
pronto!!

















i mean really, who wouldn't wanna share with this face?

i even got my own new food bowls too.
not as fun as the toys, but functional i guess.
i would gladly eat right out of the bag if they would leave it on the floor.
sure would save them some time...but whatever.
it's all good.














the legs fold up and the bowls collapse flat for easy travel.



















GENIUS!!!
i totally thought of that last year, but was still trying to figure out this
internet thingy and didn't get my idea submitted in time.  darn it!
i could of been rich like snoop dog!
momma said "you snooze you lose"
WHAT????  where do you think i come up with all these ideas???
when i'm snoozing!
she just doesn't get it.
ok, ok, back to my presents!!!
besides the AWESOME sheep skin i got from grandma marilyn and
grandpa jim, they also got me a HUGE bag of these.

















and yes people...dogs DO know it's not bacon.
but since they look like bacon, smell like bacon and taste like bacon,
we just play it cool.
speaking of bacon...i got a Christmas card from him...addressed to moi.
thanks bacon, i really liked it.  i can't wait to come play with you...soon ok?
no one in this house got around to cards last year...
pathetic i know.
hey, don't blame me.... the post office won't sell me stamps.

 















i found this in the bag...oh la la!!







































my friend duke who splits his time between texas and maine
stopped by to play for Christmas.






















don't we just look fabulous???!!! 
and remember those new travel bowls...it looks like their gonna
come in handy when i get to go visit him next month in texas.
i'm soooo excited!!! 
the last time i was in texas it was just at the airport.
now i get to see the sights and meet some new friends.
i wonder if they have gorilla's in texas?

later peeps,
MILEY

1 comment:

  1. Miley,
    I can't wait to see you next month, it will be so much fun, maybe mom and dad can get me a gorilla too and we can share. Well maybe not, I can get one and you can bring yours, I bet I can rip the stuffin gout of mine faster! With regard to your dumb ass cat friend, I will be a good friend and from now on ask for your vile cat roommate to move out. They are not truely pets, I mean what animal always lands on their feet? None that I know of other than those vile, filthy, good for nothing cats!

    Duke....

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!!