Wednesday, May 26, 2010

me & milo.

miley mae douglass

i am 1/2 italian greyhound &
1/2 wiener dog, so i am fast.
i have the bestest family
and the bestest friends.
follow my blog (most) every
monday and see the world
through my big brown eyes.




yes peeps, i am fully aware that it is not monday.
but my to do list was packed on monday.
tuesday too.
so wednesday it is.
i don't have a lot of time these days cause i have a houseguest.
this is milo.
he is a "puggle"
that means half pug and half beagle.
he is very fun to play with and i'm glad his momma left him here.
she went to hawaii...wherever that is?
i bet she wishes she wasn't there...sounds awful to me.
here's a few quick pics cause i gotta get out to the pool.
were going skinny dipping!  ...teehee.

later taters.

MILEY

1 comment:

  1. Miley - I think your mom needs to open a dog sitting business - you're already half way there! Looks like you're enjoying summer. Duke wishes you'd come visit him!

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!!