Friday, June 25, 2010

summer blog snob.

obviously that is what i have become...
this is the first i have touched my blog in a week.
when i should be blogging i am out enjoying summer too much.
i am a summer-holic.
i can't help it, summer makes me a indoor slacker.
i want to be outside...every chance i get.
i don't care how hot it gets...i LOVE IT!

gardening.
walking.
driving with the windows and sunroof wide open.
sitting on the porch.
ballgames
block parties
the lake.
talking to neighbors.
i heart it all.

...and i have plenty of stuff to blog about...just too distracted by mr. summer & ms. sunshine.
i guess i'm just gonna have to start dragging my laptop outside more.
we'll see about that....it's gonna require a really long cord.
ok...i am distracted again...bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you!!

    That first photo, of the bird, is amazing!!

    We had a bird identical to that in our yard when I first got a nice camera and I had fun taking photos of it. Of course I didn't know what I was doing so they didn't turn out nearly as good as yours, but it was still fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! No excuses needed. You are doing exactly what you should be doing. BTW....how did the golf course/lake fare from the rain? Is it still under water?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're living summer the right way! The photo of the flowers is beautiful!

    By the way, I sincerely hope you received my thank-you card a while back because I would feel quite bad if you did not. Just in case -- thanks again for the fun bag!

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!!