Monday, September 26, 2011

busy, busy, busy.

i have been super busy getting things done for the barn sale this saturday.
the condition of my house proves it.  it. is. a. disaster.

wanna see what i have been (still am) working on?
 Christmasy goods.
 i am running out of room to store things...craig's back office has been overtaken by crafty goodness.
i love these old looking signs i made.

fall & halloween.
once again, lots of turquoise.  but really, who doesn't love turquoise??

i hope you can make it...if you come, you will love it! PROMISE!!
...and be sure and stop by and say hi!  i would love to see you!
AND i will be having a giveaway at my booth.
see you saturday!

4 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for a few months now and enjoy it. I have to tell though that I am very sad that I do not live in Kansas because I would so be at that barn sale! I would buy just about everything in that picture of your creations on the yellow shelves - and the yellow shelves. I used to have some like that as a child, older sister got them and then she threw them out. :( You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much cute stuff!! I love the little birdie one! Can't wait for Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookin' good! i think i may commission you for something...HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Texas but I would love to buy three of the trays (Merrily little Christmas, and 2 of the Bird). If you have any left over or will be making more, I will pay S&H. Good luck at the sale!!!
    Amy
    amy.james@swbell.net

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!!